Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dealing

I thought I was doing ok with the loss of not being able to have any more kids...I am concerned that loosing the house in foreclosure is going to give me a migraine.  My disappoint is mine alone in that I know I haven't been faithful in my giving my problems to God.  I know that I have latched on to these problems and now we are in a place that I'm not sure we are going to get out of any time soon.  I am  really worried about dropping into another nasty depression.  It's far too easy for me to internalize these issues and not deal with the real problem.  It's gonna help that I won't be able to be at home in the dark all summer.  With doing childcare I am required to get out and be a caregiver as well as a good mom.  I hope that I can stay afloat.

No comments: