Friday, December 16, 2011

was super pissed, but then I grew up a little...lol

Ok...so we sent out a really positive Christmas letter...we do every year...then one lady gripes on fb that it can't be real...well of course we didn't include the crap.   Like the insurance company turning down genetic testing until I have been diagnosed with cancer, and the migraines that wouldn't go away. Oh and lets not forget the migraines that caused me to not be able to have children any longer.  Oh and there was the little thing about our house not selling and it going back to the bank after 2 years of fighting with realtors, tenants and the bank.  Lets not forget Nathan's blood work got so bad he is now considered a full diabetic now...and if he doesn't get things under control he will be insulin dependent in a few years.  So yeah I'm a little pissed.


Ok so this was a little bit of a rant and not deserved.  I was fairly bent outta shape that day and not feeling so great.  

No comments: