Wednesday, June 6, 2012

We are so close.....to foster care

So yesterday our agent came out measured our bedrooms....we are getting closer....and closer every day.    We got our background checks.   Nathan has something on his that is in question...don't know what...but we will get it worked out.  We got all of our reference letters in and all of our nosy questions are done...the classes are done.  WE ARE GETTING SO CLOSE!  I am getting excited~ and scared and nervous.  Nathan and I are reviewing the 123 Magic discipline system and going to implement that  right away.  We got a crib and a twin bed...I have been picking up kids clothes at garage sales here and there as I can.
Catie my sweet girl has decide to have a garage sale to raise money to outfit any child we take in...she's so sweet.   I love her to bits.   She also decided she wanted to donate some of the money to the agency because other kids need our help too....she so sweet.   I hope we raise lots of money so we have a lot of money to donate to the agency.

No comments: