Friday, September 28, 2012

anxiety...is the state trying to kill me???

I am going to have an anxiety attack today...I just know it.  First of all Alex says he has a tummy ache...and I sent him to school anyway...any good mom would, right?    You can't keep them home for every little tummy ache.   So I had my phone with me in small group praying I wouldn't get the dreaded "come get your sick kid" call.  Instead I got a call from our agency.
Praise God in heaven!!!  It's been more than a month since we have heard form her.   Not great news though...she needs to meet with me...something in my background is not checking out...my background?  Boring old me??? I don't do anything...I once tried to take a condom from a Osco drug store when I was 14 as a prank and  got busted...and I learned my lesson...never again...I follow rules.   The most I do is swear and occasionally go to fast...and really I do even go to fast...the other people glare at me as they fly by me.  She said it was really nothing and not to be worried but what does that really mean...I'm going to sit here and stew about it for the next hour while I try and figure out what I could have done that could have come up on my background check that is so awful that she needs to come and talk to me about it.

Did you know that Dammit I'm Mad is the same front to back....I just love that...
I probably shouldn't but I do...and right now it fits...Dammit I'm Mad!

At least the school hasn't called to come get Alex, hopefully that won't happen....that would not be a good thing.

No comments: