Wednesday, October 10, 2012

time heals

It's been a few weeks and I have had some time to think and pray.   Nathan and I are working on so many things and moving forward.  It's been a bumpy road as marriage sometimes is...well usually is.  We like most married couples have issues.  We don't hide from them...we work though them and work on them.   It has been interesting to me...the times that we have had the most trouble in our marriage have been the times when we didn't talk.  When we weren't communicating with each other very well.  The best times are times like these when we are in a crisis...yes in a crisis and really communicating.  Really depending on each other...the years after a crisis are often the deepest years for me.  We have grown so much together.   I love my husband deeply and I grow everyday in my marriage and I pray we can continue this trend.  

No comments: