Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summertime!

Here it is summertime and I am so excited to spend some time with my kids!   LOL!  That cracks me up...how about you!   I love my kids dearly and miss them when they are at school all day, but having them home all day is too much!  
We spend tons of time together and get a lot accomplished but we also get on each other's nerves all day.  I wish there was some happy medium.  I over heard some moms at the Y talking about all the camps she has signed her child up to attend this year.  I wondered if she was loaded first of all...since she clearly had lots of money for all these camps...and second of all she isn't spending anytime with her child at all.   That seems the opposite of what we have going on.  
We have lots of things going on with the pool and the library program.  We also have art classes and gymnastics planned for several times this summer. The kids also work on worksheets everyday...hopefully the kids don't loose all those skills they just gained this school year. There's always bird watching if we get bored.
 



No comments: