Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Did you know??? I didn't...but now that I do I think you should know too.

The morning after pill is know to cause cancer...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_IARC_Group_1_carcinogens 

I was alarmed by this information...I knew that there was an increased risk but the World Health Organization places this drug in the same class as

I am also alarmed that this information is left in brochures for people to read in their free time...or not at all...

As someone at risk for developing any type of cancer I think it's important to know these kind of things.  It worries me that children (young ladies) are able to seek this medication without parental  consent.  I have read on other websites that the manufactures are denying these claims.  If you do a google search you will find that you can obtain the morning after pill for as little as 9.99 on ebay and as much as 49.99 on Walmart.  

This is a direct link to Plan B information page and there is no warnings...no information about possible complications for taking the medication...no real need for a lady of any age needing a doctor's consent http://planbonestep.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=morning%20after%20pill&utm_campaign=OTC%7CMorning+After+Pill+Info&utm_content=seozI8GlP|dc_pcrid_|29707554555&WT.mc_t=OTC%7CMorning+After+Pill+Info&WT.mc_n=google|morning%20after%20pill&WT.mc_r=365&buf=999&WT.srch=1&gclid=CLXv3b7k2rsCFWJo7AodtxgAgg


Are you as alarmed as I am???

No comments: