Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Exhausted!

Getting ready for another day of work...I just had a day off.  That is rare...and valuable. I have had about four whole days off in the past 6 weeks.  I am just Exhausted! I am complaining...I know I am complaining and I have been grouchy.  
The really sad part is I don't even have it that bad.  I only work one job. Plenty of women all across the country work two or more jobs to try and make ends meet.  I don't make enough money for how many hours I work.  Far more people work far more hours and get paid far less.   The circumstances are just mind boggling.   I cringe at the numbers of people who are under employed.  I gripe about my situation but then I remember I am so very blessed to be in a position I am in.

I thank God and my lucky stars that I have a husband that takes care of our large expenses and that I have a job at all.   I pray for those that don't have the experience or the knowledge to make enough with just one job and have to have two or three jobs.  

 So while I may be exhausted and my family may miss me and I miss them, I am very blessed!

No comments: