Friday, April 3, 2015

By grace alone I am saved!

This Good Friday I am grateful for the loves of my life. God has given me so much.
My live revolves around these three...everyday...almost all day.  I have a grateful heart because I have a wonderful husband who works long hard hours to provide for our family.  He has worked extra hard this week to make sure things fall into place with our new house and the mortgage company.  He is a busy guy and he makes sure we are all taken care of...I am so proud that he calls me his wife and he looks at me and sees someone that he wants to stand next to.  He is the love of my life and I am darn grateful to have him!
I am grateful for that little girl that keeps me on my toes.  She is a handful.  Just like I was and she knows it.  She is amazing and brilliant and so very lovely.  She can be sweet and meek or flash and outgoing.  She is an ever changing little beauty!   She is a beautiful creature that keeps Nathan and I guessing every second about what she is going to do next.


This little boy is my wildest joy!   He keeps me hopping and that is so awesome!  The joy I get from watching him dance is unmeasurable! He is so sweet and easy to please.  I hope that we can always be this happy!


No comments: