Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Gratitude attitude

There might be something to this grateful journal...I am starting to feel something change in my life.  I definitively  can feel the shift in my perspective.   I can see my kids picking up on my better mood too.    I hope my husband is seeing the improvement in my mood  as well.
My kid are enjoying the the new change of pace...
Today I am really grateful for my small group ladies!  They Rock...I laughed so much tonight and had so much fun this evening.   I love these ladies...they make
everything so much better for my week.   I am so going to miss them!
I also am grateful for my puppy dog Rusty Roo.  He is such a good puppy dog!   He is such a good companion and my best little friend.
I grateful for pizza...and late night snacks...I love pizza!

No comments: