Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Grateful for laughter


 Silliness and fun were the headlines at dinner today.  I quickly snapped a photo of my sweet boy playing in his shirt.  In just a minute later my husband had his shirt up over his head too.
I was having a rough day, my stomach was hurting and my teeth were hurting.  I soon was laughing and having a good time.   It made my day!
Then I posted my pictures on Facebook and the real fun began.  First the comments began to come in...and people who got it liked the picture and commented on the pictures.  Then my dad took a picture.  I absolutely love that he will play along!  He's a good sport.
Then one of my best friends in the world puts her picture up...I love it!  She truly gets it!  She gets my sense of humor and knows what this is all about.  Thank you Mollie!  You made my day.
To Alex, Nathan,  Dad and Mollie I am Grateful!
Thank you!
Just as soon as I finished this post I found a picture of my niece as well...I am a happy woman tonight!
Please share you gratefuls!

No comments: