Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Grateful Journal

As a practice to build positive light in my live I will begin writing three things I am grateful for everyday.

A new home in May for our anniversary to call our own...we are buying a house in our next port of call...some permanence will be very nice.  I really like this house...everyday when I tell someone new about it I find something I like about it. Some of the things I didn't like about it I think I am starting to find endearing.  My husband really likes this house...and I am hoping that he will want to stay there for a really long time since we have moved at his request the last few times...

My husband's job is very good right now...he really seems to love his job and is growing his business.  He is doing very well in his field and his employer is finding his culinary talents very useful.   I pray that continues and we find good things in this company for a long time to come.  I feel like this is a great fit for us a for a long growth and could keep us very comfortable.

I am very grateful for my job.  I love working where I do.  The people I work with don't always get along and I don't always get along with them, but I always have customers who make my day.  I walked out of there today knowing that I am going to miss this job.  I also know I will find a job again that I am just as happy with and enjoy the people I work with.  

Please feel free to share your gratefuls!

No comments: