Friday, March 27, 2015

G3

On Day three I was really having a hard time coming up with my grateful ideas until I called my grandma.  She is my step grandma I gained her by marriage and no one could ever tell her or me that she is anything less than family.  She has been a grandma to my kids since the day they were born and I would never take that away from of them.  She and I spent nearly an hour on the phone as we do most every time we talk.  We didn't talk about anything very important but I know the time was well spent for both of us.  I love hearing how her week is going and how she and her gentleman friend are doing.   It is always a worthwhile conversation for both of us...I hope she knows how much she means to me.  She tells me every time we talk how much we mean to her and that makes my day no matter how uncool my day has been.

At dinner I asked Catie if she was getting excited at all about the new house and she said yes...Woohoo!  Thank God for small miracles!  This is just a little thing since I know she isn't super excited about moving to Manhattan...she likes the idea of the house though and I'll take it!

My third thing tonight is Alex has decided he is going to go ahead and do the flash mob with me tomorrow.  He also didn't freak out about dance class tomorrow morning when we mentioned it tonight.  That is super huge since he had such a huge melt down on Monday night.
Going to bed on a high!

No comments: