Sunday, March 29, 2015

What I am Grateful Four! lol

Haha...I'm not very good at puns but every now and then.

I am late...a little...well maybe a lot!

Last night was the youth lock in...at the church and I was in charge of the games.  I am so grateful my daughter allows me to participate in her life and the activities that are fun to her.  We had  so much fun...we played life size hungry hungry hippos.  We also played pudding pictonary.   Not only did the kids have a good time...I had an amazing time!

I am oh so grateful my husband is a team player and he was down for helping out as well.  He made dinner and then set it out again at 11 so everyone could have a late night snack.  Then he stayed late to clean up while I brought our grumpy younger pup home to go to bed.   He is so very awesome and I could not have a better best friend or partner!

I am grateful for my little girl.  She is so awesome and I am very proud of her.  She is growing up so fast and I feel sometimes like I am missing pieces of her growing up, because it's happening so fast.


please feel free to share your gratefuls!  :)

No comments: