Thursday, March 26, 2015

Grateful Journal part 2

In an effort to grow a positive outlook I am writing a grating a grateful journal and I am on day two...

I have picture of Nathan in his chef wear on this page to remind me that I am very grateful that he is not a chef anymore...today he had to work late and he was still home at 6:45.  That is so much earlier than he ever got off as a chef.  He routinely worked 12-16 hours as a chef and had to work every weekend and all Holidays.   Having home to spend the evening with us is a huge blessing.

Next I have Alex pictured...he has given me a run for my money today...and kept me on my toes today.   I am so excited that he might be willing to admit that he is willing to hang onto dance class.  He had a huge melt down at the beginning of this week and told us he was never going to dance again. This morning he danced all over the kitchen and my heart just melted to see such joy on his face.  Who knew a child could cause such raw emotion???


I won't put any more pictures..the last thing I am grateful for is the whole home inspection.  It is done and it went very well.  Nathan was there for the whole thing and he feels confident in all of the findings.  This sure puts my mind at ease and gives me a little more breathing room.

Please feel free to share your gratefuls!

No comments: