Sunday, March 6, 2011

beginning

 I trust you won't judge me too harshly.  I have spent a lot of time trying to figure me out.
My life is pretty much a drama of my own doing.  I am angry and hurt and feel like people don't hear me.   
I spend a lot of time feeling sorry for myself...that makes me sad.  I want to move forward...
I want to change me so I can be happy and my family can be happy.  I know what I do in my life effects everyone around me.  I have spent all of my adult life mistreating my body.  For that I am sorry.  I am leading my children down that same bad road.  I am going to change for them, but I want to change for me first.
I am exploring my options.  I can change my diet and exercise....sounds so easy.  I have for more than 20 years tried to change my diet and take the time to exercise.  I'm not motivated and don't feel like I can do it. 


am i worth it?






No comments: