Monday, March 7, 2011

the next day

The questions remain the same....who am i and why am i here...
I may never know the answers to my questions...that scares me.  Will I go though this whole life unbalanced, unsure and uncertain.  I have a future.  I am exploring how I get there. 
As a mom my goal is pretty simple and straight forward,  to make whole happy people form these children God has entrusted me with.  I wonder everyday am I doing permanent damage to my children by being the person I am.  I am angry a lot and tend to not be nice to my children...especially my little girl.  I don't know why I do it.  Maybe it's easy because they are little and they are and easy target.  I try so hard to protect them from the evils of the world but am I more of a problem for them than the "bad guys" of the world.  I want to be the sane mom who is a good role model.  I don't want to be their tormentor.  I want to gain some peace with my daughter before the teen years take their toll on us.  I want more than anything to be the kind of mother my kids want to have friends come home with them and want to stay. 
I have so many concerns about how to to this raising kids thing.  I know I'm not doing it right.   I have a little girl who rages at me sometimes...I have a little boy who knows when he's doing something wrong and still does it anyway.

Then there is my marriage....most days I feel pretty good in my marriage.  Then are some days when the doubts creep in...
Am I doing this right, does he really love me, what if he wants a healthier wife(emotionally and physically)   What if he falls out of love with me and see who I really am.

that's pretty damaging stuff.  I want to trust fully in my marriage.  things have happened that make me doubt it sometimes.  Doubt both of us.  I know that I love my husband...that has never changed.  does he love me....yes!  I know he love me too, but why? 
Why does he love me? 
I never will no why...not sure why anyone loves me...

No comments: