Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday

Why does one day of the week mean anything different from the rest of the week if we don't have anywhere to go the rest of the week.   


Yesterday was a bust...got a call from our insurance agent that our insurance was being canceled.  I called Nathan and tried to talk to him about it, he listened but had to go.  His work take priority,  I can understand that...it's our sole source of income right now.   I am looking for a new child to watch but until I get another child to watch we really need to watch our p's and q's.  So hard!  

Shortly after I called Nathan he called me back and said the bank had countered the offer that we had put in weeks ago.  It seems we had to negotiate to get the house sold.  We agreed to pay the difference between what the bank would sell it for and what the buyer was willing to pay.   The bank declined!


REALLY?!?!?!?  You have to be kidding me!  We can't win can we?  I am at a loss.  I give it to God and things don't get any better.  I know I am showing a lack of faith,  but dang, when is it going to end?

I do know that God sees the bigger picture.  We are learning our lessons too.  I am so sure we won't be buying a house any time soon.  We also need to do a better job of controlling ourselves so that we don't keep being in this position.   

God please help me learn self control!

No comments: