Monday, March 28, 2011

Stop work

I just started a new week...things look and feel different.  I know that they are not, but they truly feel different.  I am only working for Stephanie and Joe for a few more weeks, and I have someone lined up in the next week to come and interview me for summer care.  I also have someone else inquiring into fall care for their infant.  It's good to be in demand.  I stopped working on the worship team yesterday.   I am sad about that, but feel a great sense of relief.  I am not required to be at church at 9:30 to set up any more.  I can go to traditional service if I want and I can stay for the whole thing.  I can sit with my husband during service and enjoy contemporary worship.  I'm going to miss being involved in the creative parts of worship.   I also am going to miss some of the people on the team.  I am very glad for what this means for my family.   It's going to be less stress and more energy.  I feel so much better....already!

No comments: