Friday, July 27, 2012

Facebook? to remain active or to deactivate?

Not sure if I am going to keep my Facebook account much longer.  We are so close to getting the license and I seem to be running into trouble almost daily on Facebook.   I also won't be able to post pictures of all my children.  I am concerned that I might make the mistake of posting a picture of our "other" child and get into trouble.     That could get us into some serious trouble too.
I seem to offend people with my comments...and today it was a political cartoon.   I just can't seem to win and it just doesn't seem worth it.
I'm going to give it a few more days and talk to Nathan and see what he thinks.     I may just leave the account active so I can see what people are doing and just not post anything else from now on....

No comments: