Tuesday, July 31, 2012

single mom from time to time

I have the best husband in the whole world!   I must be having a hormonal day or something!   Because today I feel like sometimes I feel like a single mother.   I called Nathan to see if he could take a morning off of work so we could take our son to an event called Day of the Dozer.   It's billed as a day of fun in the dirt and earth moving...I'm sure I will have tons of fun.   When I called I found that he would be again working...no real big surprise...but now I have to go do this dirt thing by myself with Alex.
I have to say this has happened so many times I can't even count...but I am very lucky...mist chef's wife's don't get as lucky as I am because Nathan has made every effort to be available when I need him...most chefs are not that way.   I am a very lucky girl.    I just tend to spend most evenings and all weekends with my kids instead of my husband.

No comments: