Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Foster care stalemate

My last three weeks I have been waiting for answers...I have not heard from the agency.  I have not heard from my agent.   I finally worked up the nerve on Friday to call and find out what was going on and found out that our agent is out of town or ill or something until the 15th of July.  I am loosing my mind. I feel like I am being tested to see what kind of patience I'm going to have with the agency when it comes time to deal with them for real.   This situation is so frustrating...but I will continue to wait and try to be patient.
My kids are doing a good job of planning how things will be when we have our other child...they are so certain that it's going to be a baby or it's going to a little girl...they each take turns making plans for what is going to happen...all we know for certain is that Alex is going to be a big brother.

No comments: