Saturday, July 21, 2012

Moving forward-compliance study

  • So our agent is back from vacation and she called.  Nathan's background check was reviewed by her supervisor and approved.  We scheduled our compliance study for next Tuesday.   Now that things are moving forward I am a little worried that Nathan and I need to talk more...a lot more.  We have some conversations we need to have about what will be and won't be OK when we are licensed.  I am the primary contact and the first person the agency will contact when they have a child they need to have a home for.  I need to know Nathan's desires because If I let a child into our house he's not going to be ok I know it's going to be the red dog all over again....I am scared!   I do not want him to resent me over any child.   So I am worried....I need to talk to my husband.   

No comments: