Saturday, July 7, 2012

WAITING!!! still

What the Hell??
I haven't heard anything in weeks...I keep waiting...and waiting ...and waiting.  My patience is really being tested quiet honestly.  Every single day I wake up and want to call out agency and check and see what is going on.  I don't know what to do!  I know we are waiting on one key piece of paperwork...an important piece of paperwork.  Nathan's background check is still on hold...we don't know why there is a hold on it. We won't know for sure until it comes in...why won't it come in????
So we wait!  Or I guess it's more fair to say I wait!   My husband doesn't seem to mind the wait...he just seems to go on with his life as if the wait doesn't bother him. My kids remind me daily that we are waiting...and it's driving me crazy.  We did all this work...and now we can't do anything...we are stuck in a holding pattern.  Just waiting...I am going to go crazy.

No comments: