Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 4

I am four days into not being on the Topamax.  I stopped taking with my doctor's help...I want try a more Eastern approach to my migraines.  I have added to my vitamin regiment B2, Magnesium, and Co-Q10.  I have had two migraines since I started decreasing the medication...I expected that.  I am also making provisions that should they become less bearable I am going to try and rely on acupuncture.
I am really excited that it hasn't been more.   I am having clearer thoughts and the numbness in my fingers and toes is going away.  I feel like things are moving the right direction.
If there is a chance that I can become less dependent on these medications I will be very excited!  It's been a long time since I didn't have regular migraines.   They improved so much in the last two years I can't hope and pray that I am not making a huge mistake.
I will have to wait and see how this goes...for now I am doing ok.

No comments: