Wednesday, April 17, 2013

never going to have another child

As my husband sits beside me on the couch I am coming to the realization that I probably will not have another child.  I think that even if Nathan decides to go ahead and have another child he will forever look back on this moment and wonder.  I also think that he is going to look back at this moment if something happens and blame me.   It will all be my fault.  Our life is never going to be the same.  I am never going to have another child because he has introduced this doubt into our marriage.   I can never look back at this point in our marriage and be happy again.   I am not sure how I am going to be happy in our marriage again...because he set me up to fail here....I don't know what to do....
I feel like I am in the bottom of pit and I am so deep in the pit that I can't even see the top.


Nathan and need to work this out or our marriage is in serious trouble...I am afraid.   I am very afraid!

No comments: