Wednesday, April 17, 2013

private?

I will start by stating that several of the following posts were never published when I lived in Bloomington...I was going though something very tough and didn't feel like I could share it with anyone...they are out of order and out of context now.  But I am just publishing everything to get it all out there...just because...it's all over...what's done is done.

Ok so I don't know how many people are reading my blog anymore...I don't care.  It never was about how many people were reading for me.  It was about getting the word out.  I know there are people out there going thought the same shit as me.  So whatever.  If you read great...if not...oh well.  I really write mostly for me and to get the words out of me.  They get stuck sometime in me.  You see I have been all blocked for the last two months no words all the thoughts have slowed to a trickle.  Until today...then I knew I needed to write again...so here I am.  I think the problem has been the medication I was on.
I am changing that.  I have migraines you see...that has been the topic of a lot of my blog posts.   A lot of rants and many cries.   I fought with two different insurance companies now to get the right medication. After much debate I am going off of the daily medication with doctor supervision and using vitamin therapy and if I need to acupuncture and possibly chiropractic care.   I want to use a more holistic  approach to my migraines....I might be crazy but I need a change.  I am finally clear headed today after over a year of having my brain feel like there was a fog in it.
So here I go with my horrible grammar...Ms Peak would be appalled and my spelling stumping even the  spell check...please bear with me and if you don't I don't mind.  It's just the simple ramblings of my simple mind.
Know this I love my husband, I love children and I love my God and all those things will be deeply laced in my writing.

No comments: