Thursday, March 8, 2012

Caution: this post is not for the faint of heart

Now that I am public there are times I wish I wasn't!   I want to gripe and bitch and scream!   I am a mom and a wife and a daughter and I am dang tired sometimes of bring all three....usually not at the same time.  It isn't even related to being those things....I am just tired.  So tired.  I feel betrayed, by my body mostly, sometimes by my mind.     I am so pissed that between the insurance company, doctor's office and the pharmacy I still don't have a prescription for the medication I need.   
Life feels so good right now...but these stupid headaches are jacking me up...i want to cry.  I am in pain 30% of every day.  Some days it's more like 80%.  IT is so hard to enjoy the great things going on in my life with that much pain.....
WE have some many wonderful things to be thankful for...and I am very thankful for them.
How do people live for years and years with chronic pain?????   I don't know how to do this??????


On a brighter note my son has taken a sudden interest in drawing.....LOVE IT!
and he's leaving all the pages in the notebook instead of ripping them out and spreading them all over the house....

No comments: