Friday, March 2, 2012

quiet and dark

as I sit alone in the living room waiting for Nathan to bring Alex home from school...I have a few minutes to examine the feelings that I am having and have been having for the last few days.  One thing I notice...is I don't have an over whelming sense that God is telling us to stop the foster care process.   two I feel like the whole migraine issue will work it's self out with or without doctor assistance in the next few months as if whatever is in my life that is causing undue stress will just be gone.  and then we will be moving on...I don't know in what way...but some big change is going to take place and we will be done with something and moving on...don't know how...don't know where...don't even know if it will be a physical move...might not be.  We will see...but for now...I AM AT PEACE....FINALLY

No comments: