Monday, March 26, 2012

homestudy

In a little over three hours someone is going to come into our house and decide if we are capable of raising children...ours or anyone Else's ....that's a scary concept.   We have been working like dogs to make our house presentable.  How do you make you life presentable though???   What if one of the kids says something wrong or what if I answer a question wrong?  Or what if God forbid we store the bleach in the wrong place?   I am beside myself with doubt and Nathan is watching a cartoon with the kids.   *sigh  I wish I was a man sometimes...Life would be so much easier. 
So everything is as clean as it possible could be....I am not going to clean the windows and if that is what keeps us from having children in our care so be it.   God willing this will go smoothly and I will look back on this day fondly and think that was a wonderful day! 
I can hope!  
PRAY FOR ME!  PRAY FOR US!  PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN WE ARE TRYING TO HELP!
PLEASE!!!!

No comments: