Tuesday, March 6, 2012

politics on Super Tuesday

I hate to talk politic with anyone...I hate to share my views...I hate to state that I am not liberal...I hate to state that I am not conservative.  Mostly I hate having other people try and shove their political view down my throat!
I am very disappointed in the comments from a man who has no business making comments about a woman's choice to use birth control.   I very disappointed in the conversations taking place on-line and in person about a subject that has little to do with morals and more to do with population control and personal responsibility.   It is my firm belief that the only time birth control should be discussed by a man is when he is making sure his partner has what she wants.  End of discussion.
  Beyond that it's none of his business....should it be free...no I don't think it should be free, but it should be affordable and there are MANY forms of birth control.   Find one that works...if you can't it shouldn't be up to the government to tell you, that you can' t be sterilized either.    Gentlemen get your a** out of the conversation you have no business in it.

No comments: