Wednesday, March 7, 2012

of two minds

I am super excited we got our home-study date today.  We are one step closer to being foster parents and yet I feel like I am reeling too....it seems like its so far away...but it's so not...it's only right around the corner.  Just a few weeks away...literally a few weeks away we begin the home-study and we will be that much closer.  I can't believe this....I can't believe this!  A year ago...I never would have believed that we would be foster parents.   And now I still am a little in disbelief but I almost can imagine not doing it.   I feel a sense of relief when I tell people about what we are doing...it's almost as if God is using me as a way to get word out.  That this is constant need...that it's something that most people are unaware of.


On the other hand I am super mad at my uncle who just can't keep his mouth out of anything ...he doesn't need to comment on the politics of Illinois anymore than I need to comment on the politics of Maine or  North Dakota.    So I am stepping off of Facebook for the rest of the day before I start a family feud or something...too bad though...I would like to announce my exciting news...guess it will have to wait till tomorrow.

No comments: