Monday, April 2, 2012

WOW what a party!

Ok...so I am not 25 any more...but I sure did have fun partying all night like I was.  My dad let up party at his house until 2 am.   It was so much fun to see all my family and old friends.  I have missed them so much living so far away.  It was like a time warp.  It was so much like being back at Grandma Sally's house..yet so different at the same time.  Anyone that got experience both of those thing will tell you the same thing.   My husband keeps asking me if I had a good time...YES I had the best Time!  I really want to make that happen more often.  My kids seem to still be recovering...they don't often stay up as late as they want.  They both took naps yesterday and both slept late today.  Hope Catie does ok back at school today.
One thing I heard over and over again is that I seem very happy...and the truth is I am VERY happy.  Yeah some-days I wish we lived in Missouri or Kansas but the truth is I love living here.   It is safe and Nathan and I are very secure here.  I have changed so much over the last few years.  I am certainly not the woman I was when we moved out here.  I am so glad of that.   I feel so much more confident and and sure of myself.   I also know I can accomplish anything I put my mind to.
The last year has really been a challenge for me but I know that in time it will get better and I will be able to overcome this hurdle as well.  Everyday I feel like I get a little bit better.  If the doctor and the insurance company can a agree on a treatment plan than I will be set.  


I am a lot pissed at the insurance company about my medication being denied over and over again.  I can't figure out if it's the idea that they told me that is the kind they wanted me to use....rather than another kind or the the fact that they think they have a better idea than my doctor of how my medical treatment should be handled that makes me madder!

No comments: