Monday, April 9, 2012

Grrrr!!!! Stupid insurance company!

I know they are they to provide support for people when the horrific happens.  Like cancer, heart attack or stroke, but I might just develop one of those while trying to deal with this company!
 Today Nathan ( Knight in Shining Armor) has made 4 calls to the insurance company and 2 calls to the doctors office.  Thankfully the doctors office has been VERY patient with me (us).
  The Insurance company specifically wants a call from the doctor...the doctor doesn't want to spend all his time on the phone with insurance companies so he writes letters.   Insurance company says they don't receive letters, but somehow are denying the doctors requests, can you deny something you didn't receive....I don't know if they ACCEPT telepathic request now or what....but the doctor's office had us call and get a fax number a name of a person to receive the fax and who would be responsible for the information should it get lost again.  Apparently without receiving these requests for the medication and the explanation  have no idea why I would need them!~   Feeling a little pissy today!
 On the upside I lost 10 pounds since I saw the doctor last...
 


So tired of the run around!!!

However at the recommendation of a good friend I will be calling and bugging the crap out of this company until I get what I need...they keep saying they they are not getting the letter for the doctor...but the doctor's office has faxed it over like 4 times already...so be prepared for me to get annoying HUMANA!!!

No comments: