Tuesday, April 3, 2012

write away...medical denial letter

Now I have to figure out how to compose a letter to the insurance company that conveys my need for the medication.   One of my medications is making it painfully hard for me to place words where they need to be in the order at the right time and with some kind of meaning...this will be a challenge but I think I am up for it.  With Nathan's help and God I can do anything.   I called the doctor today and they basically told me today this final denial there is nothing left for them to do.  I have to fight for my self....So I WILL!  I am sick and tired of this DARN headaches!  I feel like parts of my life are being cut off.  We can't have kids biologically any more...ok.  We can deal with that....it's painful, but it can be dealt with.  I have days where I can't function at all...I can't even move.  I get up just to throw up.  Nathan can't take a sick day every time that happens.  So sometimes my kids get to see mom at her worst on the couch with a pillow on her head and a bucket beside the couch.  On those days Catie makes dinner...they have peanut butter and jelly and apple sauce.  If they are lucky I have pizza rolls in the freezer and they don't have to have PB&J again.  Cause this may have happened just last week.
Thankfully this has never happened when Miles is here...for some reason...my headaches build though the day and don't hit critical until about 6:30, but by then my day has just sucked and everyone has felt how bad it is.  If you have ever been around for one of the bad one you know I am a bear when I don't feel good.
The truth is when all of our classes are over  and we are legal foster parents...it's going to be hard for me to say yes to the agency for placement of a foster child when I feel like a bad mother now...
I NEED to get this worked out with the insurance company and NOW!

No comments: