Thursday, April 19, 2012

disappointing

I keep disappointing people.  Until last night I couldn't figure out what was wrong.  I was late picking Alex up from school and didn't get Catie a slush till after girl scouts and I fall into bed exhausted at 11.
Nathan just looks at me and says I guess you are too tired...well yeah it's 11 and I have been up since 7 and had a busy day.  :(  Everyone is disappointed including me...I can't figure out what's going on...then it dawns on me that every time I started something yesterday it seemed it was just a little late.  Or maybe delayed...I think that maybe the new dose of medication has delayed my timing as if my timing wasn't already delayed by being a Kienzle already.  Now I need to really be paying attention to the time and looking at clocks and starting a few minutes ahead of when I would have before.  I don't know how I am going to do this....I hope I can remember...that part of my brain hasn't been functioning since this medication kicked in.  We will see won't we..

No comments: