Wednesday, April 11, 2012

pictures

I am getting horrible about taking pictures.  I forget to take them.  I don't think any were taken of my birthday parties!  AAAAAAHHHH!!!!  I so wanted so proof that I had a thirty fifth birthday.  So if anyone happened to take a picture or two...please forward for post them...I know my brother took a not flattering one at 2 am...please forward, but don't post...little brother.  I love pictures...they show our true nature.  You can't always hide all your feeling from the camera.  You can hide some of them...you can hide most of them, but you can not hide all of them.   My children take great pictures...they have been conditioned to wait for me to take  their picture...I seem to always have a camera or my cell phone and am always taking a picture.  It's my responsibility as a mom to document every living breathing part of their lives...isn't it....Catie sometimes gets tired of it...but at other times, it's almost as if she is expecting me to jump out of the bushes and capture the little things...even the not so important things.   Sometimes I wonder if I have done her a disservice by paying to much attention to her sometimes???  Will she be able to to get along with out mom following her around documenting her every movement? She is very independent for the most part and would flip out if I followed her into the shower or anything like that....lol.  She's probably is perfectly well adjusted but just a little self centered as every eight year old is...I hope this wears off.  Alex on the other hand is not self centered he is Catie centered and is set on driving her totally bonkers.  My live is crazy right now! 


Why do we want more???


No comments: