Sunday, August 12, 2012

grouchy girl

I am feeling a great deal of stress with my coming from little girl today.  I think she has got a bunch of hormones rolling around inside of her.  She is all cranky and truly pushing my buttons. I know that her body is all rolling out of control and she doesn't know what is going on.  Her little mind is racing and freaking out and panicking and the idea of being all grown up...when all she wants to do is play with her dolly.   All day yesterday she played with her dolls  and all day today she has been griping at me...it's like having a teenager in the house with a split personality.   Tomorrow she will want to play with toy cars or something.  I know in reality she has very little control over this, but it sure is making my life awful hard....we seem to butt heads more and more everyday.   I'm not sure why I want more children.   The idea of having more hormones in this house just is baffling to me, but just as sure as I sit here I want more kids. 
She is sitting across the room from me and I can see the anxiety and anger and bitterness in her.   And right now there is nothing I can do for her.   I need to wrap my arms around her and give her a hug but she just won't let me....I'm not even sure it would help.

No comments: