Friday, August 10, 2012

Teachers...and classmates, we find out today

In a few minutes I get to take my kids to find out who there teachers are and who are in their classes.   I am excited...I think Catie has forgotten.   It is going to be so nice to have an idea of who a better idea who will be teaching her.   I have had some anxiety about her allergies so knowing who her teacher is might make it easier on me.  I would like to sit down and talk to her ahead of time about things she can and cannot have ahead of time.   I also need to have a list made up.
I am so excited to see Alex's list too...he is so ready for school!   I am so ready for him to be in school.  I feel GUILTY typing that but this summer has been so hard.  He has tested me every way possibly could this summer and I am very ready for a break.  I love him so much and I know I am going to miss him and I know I am going to feel crazy without him at home, but I think this is the perfect time for him to go to school.
I am so excited to have school start...I am so excited to have time to be at school and help out with the classroom as much as possible can!   I never have been able to do this before!  I am so excited to do this!

No comments: