Monday, August 27, 2012

Whoo Hoo! Finally!

Got on the scale this morning and I am down 28 pounds from the beginning of 2012!  Yeah!  I was so excited and a little shocked and not at all sure it was accurate and made Nathan come and weight his self to make sure the scale was working...sure I knew I had already dropped 25 pounds over the last 6 months, but three more over the last week.  So he trots into the bathroom jumps onto the scale. I look at his weight and he goes "yep, it's right."  I got back on the scale and did a little happy dance!   Yep it's right!
The biggest achievement for me so far was that I now weigh less than Nathan.  I have never weighted less than Nathan...I have always been a few pounds to several...to too many pounds to count heavier than Nathan and it has always distressed me.  AND now I am NOT!
I will never reveal my weight publicly ever...but I know that I can be proud of the effort I am putting into loosing this weight.  My body feels better and my life will be better and I will last a lot longer because of it.
I sure hope this trend continues!

No comments: