Saturday, February 11, 2012

foods and migraines

I have noticed a pattern lately that when I have a headache it is usually after I have eaten.    So I mentioned this at a meeting I was at and someone mentioned it might be a gluten allergy.  This is the second time I have heard this in the last few weeks and as much as I don't want to hear it,  it is something I have to consider.  So I decided I better start keeping track of what I'm eating and what happens when I eat it.  Well....I can't keep track of what I'm eating....I don't know why...but I have been able to write down what I have been eating right before I get a headache for several days.   So I did sit down today and look up links between food and migraines,    the closest thing I can figure right now is aged cheese...so I am going to cut out processed cheese for a few days and see how I feel.

No comments: