Wednesday, February 29, 2012

is this really meant to be

The closer we get to the date we start the classes for foster care the more intense my migraines are.  The closer we get to having another child the more frequent my headaches are.  Each day a question are we doing the right thing.  Is God giving us a sign that we just aren't reading???  It might be pretty clear to some people...my husband says I'm jumping to conclusions.   I need pray about it.  Of course he's right I do need to pray about it...but what if the answer is right in front of us right now, and we are just avoiding it because we want something else.  Wouldn't that be pretty selfish of us.   I can't see taking care of another child right now with the way I am feeling....I can barely take care of the ones we have....it's a challenge some days to get them both fed and into bed.   So I guess I will keep up with the treatments for migraines and pray.

No comments: