Sunday, February 5, 2012

paperwork.....grrrrrrrrrr

Ok....so I'm gonna bitch just a little...I am so tired of the paperwork...I have been working on the paperwork for a couple of weeks every couple of days for an hour at a time.  I need to gather papers and more paperwork comes in the mail...we have to go get finger printing done....more paperwork....grrrrr.  We have to go get physicals...more paperwork...not us this time...the doctor...at least that's good.  I am just getting tired of writing...of course I probably wouldn't have a problem if I didn't have to rewrite Catie's order form for girl scout cookies over the last 24 hours. I need to make tons of copies too...both of the kids school physicals...and marriage license, car insurance, dog tags, and some other forms....just so much stuff!!!!  

On the top side....WE will have a child in our house when all of this is said and done.    My currant prayer is for that child that God is keeping them safe...until we can love them. 

No comments: