Monday, February 13, 2012

I miss my friend

I wrote something several months ago on here when I was hurt and angry.  At that time it was still more like a journal and very private.  This was originally started as a way for me to work things out in safe civilized environment. When I went public I should have removed that post.  I didn't because I figured my life isn't always hearts and flowers.  There are days that are raw and pain-filled and not pretty.  The problem is I haven't seen her since she found the post and contacted me about it.  I am sad...I truly miss her!  I don't know how to repair our friendship, makes me wonder if we even had a good friendship?  What can I do to make this right?  Should I call her or just leave it alone...is this even about me or has she just not been around because she's not been around????

No comments: