Friday, February 10, 2012

God lights the way

Just love how God light's the way...when I am searching for what I need.  God puts the answers right in front of me.  This evening I was driving the kids to the church for family movie might.  Usually the kids would be loud and the radio would be low and I wouldn't be paying much attention.  This evening it was snowing gently so I made the kids promise to be quiet and I had the radio up a little to help them remember to be quiet.   One of the commercials was for local conference for adoptive parents and foster parents.  I have been searching desperately for just that sort of thing.  I attend Hearts at Home every year and as of yet I haven't seen any good information for fostering.   The only other foster conference I have seen was in Dallas and that was not an option as we don't live anywhere near Texas.  So I came home...Not only is the conference near by, it's on a week Nate will be available to be with our kids.  AND it's FREE!   

No comments: