Friday, February 10, 2012

stupid birthday :(

So here I am...
My birthday is about 2 months away and I keep having this compulsion to have a illness and death plan in place should the inevitable happen.  this is how screwed up I am....I know I am not going to die before my birthday....well at least I am pretty certain.  Only God knows for sure.  But here I am this morning waking up and just as sure as the sun I feel like I need to have a plan in place for a disease I don't have and if that isn't crazy enough.  I go a step farther and have a plan for my kids after my death....I need to get some more sleep I think.

Clearly all the personal work and self exploration is not helped me as much as I thought it had.  I can do so much better than this.  I want to be planning my birthday party and not just this one...I want to plan my 50th and 75th and maybe even 100th.

No comments: