Sunday, January 15, 2012

anxiety

Half way considering having a grown-up birthday party here at the house to celebrate my 35th birthday in April...but the low self esteem part of me is VERY scared no one would come.  Talk about low self esteem I am sitting here wondering to computer if I have any friends who would come over share a bottle of wine or three with me and listen to some good music and have fun talking...lame.   I guess I never really got over high school not feeling like I really fit in.
We've been here for three years...and some days I feel like we could live here for the rest of our lives and it would be the best thing for our family...and some days I feel so alone. 
Anyway I've said all year 35 is a big year for me...I'm going to have a great time...I'm going to have a party and have fun and even if nobody shows up I'm going to know I am happy and life is good!

2 comments:

Janet said...

You name the place, I'll bring the wine :) ~ Janet

Joyce said...

I love the thought of you having a birthday party. We get so wrapped up in our roles of being a mom and a wife that sometimes we forget that we need to celebrate ourselves too.