Tuesday, January 10, 2012

life is busy...

I kinda hoped January would be slower pace with Nathan having a slower pace at work, but so far that is not the case.  We have been here there and everywhere....it's crazy!  Last night we had a quick girl scout meeting before we had basketball practice.  Tonight we have nothing, but tomorrow we have small group and Thursday I am meeting Claire in the morning to pick out yarn for hat for the baby.  Then I have small group again on Friday.  I may need to take some time off form one of my small groups while I am working on the home study/Pride classes.  I'm not sure I can do all this.  I am already kinda feeling overwhelmed...is this a good idea???   Without question!  I feel more called today then I did yesterday and more than the day before...I just need to pull back more from the responsibilities I have taken on.

No comments: