Friday, January 13, 2012

down one day, up the next...the roller coster

Yesterday was crap!  I am so glad to be done with that.  Sometimes I wonder if the planetary alignment isn't screwed up for me.  After visiting the doctor yesterday and getting two shots...I feel much better.  She thinks the sudden shift in the weather is to blame for my horrible migraine this time....but I wonder if I wasn't subconsciously stressing over mom's birthday.   After all I didn't even know the date till 2:30 or so yesterday...I was so out of it.  Didn't really care what the date was.  But as soon as I knew I couldn't help but wonder if my body wasn't putting me into that weird headache depressed funk/ or my mind putting my body there...so twisted I know. 
Anyway today is a whole new day and I love that I get to start over fresh and be bright and happy today!  I feel much better...even if I do have that dreaded after migraine hangover...it's kinda like being run over by a bus.  The snow is pretty and the air is crisp and Alex is bring quiet...well maybe I should go check on him...he's probably into something bad!
I am learning how to deal with these yucky days and I pray they get fewer and further between.  It really is a little like being depressed and I don't like it one bit! 

No comments: