Monday, January 30, 2012

the test

This is so not what I want to be doing right now.  I had the worst night's sleep I've ever had and feel like dog crap.  That's somewhere between I'm gonna throw-up and freak out.  Not feeling very good about either of those possible outcomes so I'm gonna try and get it together.  The doctor prescribed an anti anxiety medication.  I'm sure that will help out with the freak out and maybe these shaky hands, but I'm a little scared to take it because of the need to throw-up.  The kids are still asleep I think the plan is to just take them with us in their jammies so not to disturb their sleep so much.  Nathan will take care of all of that.  He's my rock and will make sure everything is ok for me....even though I can hear him throwing-up right now.  Poor guy has a very sensitive tummy.  He'll be ok soon and we will be rolling out of here...and this test will only take a little while and it will be all over and I will look back and wonder....Why was I so freaked out?

No comments: